Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Bully is a 17 year old Girl...


I’m sure there are rules to blogging. Introduce yourself, give them a little info on yourself then work your way up to full fledge ranting. But I’m going to skip forward and tell you about my Bully. Ya Ya…I have a bully and I think she is 17.
 I will give you a moment to stop giggling.
I work in a student center where students come in to study or use the computers to do work. I love my job and I love the students. I’m that lady that buys chocolates and leaves them in a bowl on my desk to treat them.
It was these chocolates that unveiled my Bully to me. The bowl was empty and I hadn’t found the time to fill it up with the extras I have in my desk drawer.
So in walks “MeanGirls3” (that’s what I’ve named her) or MG3. Anyways…MG3 saunters up to my desk and says “Where’s the chocolate”? My response: “ Hunh?” (Mouth open and wide eyed). “Where’s the chocolate”? So, this is where you imagine that I correct this young lady and tell her that she is not being very respectful and that it’s no way to speak to someone and maybe even that those chocolates are a treat and not something to take for granted! Nope… while my mouth remained a gaping hole, I slowly reached into my drawer and retrieved the bag of candy and handed it to her like I was handing my lunch money to Biff. She then began to stuff her pockets with the chocolate. I was in shock! Ya…that’s why I didn’t speak up…I was in shock! So I shakily find my voice and say” Are you stocking up for the winter”? And MG3 answers “No…I just don’t want to spend my money on chocolate”. And so I….yup…said nothing. God Dammit! Next time she comes in, I’m going to show her who is boss and who runs this Centre!
But I don’t…because if I did then I wouldn’t be blogging about my Bully, right?
Incident numero deux (that’s French for 2): I have signs on all the computers that say NO FOOD NO DRINKS near the computers! Every time she gets up and leaves, there are enough crumbs left on her chair to feed a small village. Oooooooh, it makes me furious because I never actually see her eating because she’s a sneaky little bugger. One day I hear this thump over at her work station and then she stands up and says “Where’s your Kleenex”? So I point to it even though I wanted to say “Get your own damn Kleenex”! Nope…insert image of my chubby little index finger pointing to my Kleenex box on the shelf, which I might add were the ones with Lotion in them! I asked her what she spilled and she told me not to stress-Grrrr- it was just a bit of water. So after she emptied my entire box of Kleenex I got the courage to say “Just a bit of water”? And she then held her finger to her lips and shushed me. Now anyone reading this just imagined what happens when we get shushed. Your head starts to slowly do a full 360 degree rotation and then we black out. I said nothing. I grow weaker by the day.
To be continued….

3 comments:

  1. Handing your lunch money to Biff! Hahahah that’s golden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm I need to know what has happened since then. Like did she go missing and no one has found her body because it's stored safely in the walls of your house?!?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜³šŸ˜±

    ReplyDelete